To preface this post, I’d like to just say THIS WAS DELICIOUS. And filling, and satisfied so many cravings. And at 200 calories for a whopping 2 cups full, let’s just say I was very pleased.
- One whole bag Tofu Shirataki Noodles (I used the angel hair shape) [40 cals, 2g protein]
- 1/4 cup low fat shredded mozzarella cheese [70 cals, 9 grams protein]
- 1/2 Cup Boca Ground Crumbles [60 cals, 13g protein]
- Chopped veggies [I used some onion, peppers, and spinach]
- 2 teaspoons reduced fat parmesan cheese [20 cals]
- 1 Tablespoon Marinara sauce [7 cals]
- 1/2 Tablespoon I can’t believe it’s not butter [2.5 cals]
1) In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook Boca crumbles for about ten minutes, stirring occasionally. [Do the following steps while they are cooking]
2) Drain and rinse noodles, and put just noodles in microwave in microwave safe bowl for 1 minute. Drain them again and pat them dry. Place back in bowl.
3) Add mozzarella, veggies, and butter to noodles. Microwave another minute. Stir well
4) Add Boca crumbles and marinara sauce. Microwave another 45 seconds. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
Warning: May cause you to die of happiness.
PS. I want a better name for this recipe. Does anyone have any ideas?